Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ketika anak kulihan bosan melihat tampilan urutan form yang sama..

#Update!
I found out that the competition is for US only. I didnt read properly. But who care? I just dont agree with them because they allow me to choose the country. Or do you think they asked my hometown? Im still confuse. Hehe.

Below is the screenshot of the form that i want to fill-up this morning. Something silly happened. I just cant understand why people always put "country" below the "state". Then for today case, the state didnt change after i select Malaysia as the country. It still show US. Oh god..am i not eligible for the notebook?

Please Google, im one of you biggest fan (read: not cheerleader). I do critics but thats the way i show my love! :p


can you understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment